Training Unlimited has access to secured funding to support employers across our city region to upskill existing employees in key areas. This training fund will aim to identify skills gaps throughout our city region and provide up to 70% of funding towards prioritised skills needed to help your business grow.
TRAINING CAN BE DELIVERED VIA:
1) Classroom – through face-to-face delivery.
2) Live streaming – given the present difficulties facing employers, Training Unlimited are able to support training on a remote basis through the use of video conferencing facilities such as Zoom, WebEx, etc. This ‘live/virtual classroom’ environment will negate the need for employers to require to bring staff together in a classroom. Please refer to Government guidance for furloughed staff.
● Employers (including self employed) must be based within the Liverpool City Region – Liverpool, Knowsley, St Helens, Sefton, Halton, and Wirral.
● The employer must commit to making the relevant cash co-investment for the training before training begins.
● Learners must be over the age of 16 years, and have a contract of employment and also be resident in England.
● Volunteers and public sector CANNOT be funded.
● Statuary (mandatory) training and licensed (accredited) training CANNOT be funded.
WHAT ARE THE FUNDING INTERVENTION RATES?
Employers (including self employed) meeting the above eligibility criteria can apply for either of the following:
70% for those employing up to 49 staff
60% for those employing from 50-249 staff
50% for those employing over 250 staff
Funding can be given for any training that will improve the business and upskill employees. When you contact Training Unlimited, you will be asked for a list of all the training you will be looking for over the next year, along with approx delegate numbers, and they will then advise you on how they may be able to help secure funding to help you put the required training in place.
TO FIND OUT MORE PLEASE CONTACT: JAN FELTON, TRAINING UNLIMITED
Email: email@example.com ● Tel: 0800 246 1151 ● Mobile: 07759 258 881
Should Training Unlimited be unable to offer funding for the training you require then they may be able to advise you of alternative funding pots that could help your business grow.